Sunday, December 22, 2013

December 16, 2013

This week was another week of small miracles and small disappointments.
 
On Monday, we had a fun encounter with a dude who is about our age and used to be a member of the church, but was ex-communicated because the blunt of weed that was in his pocket, 'lit up' while he was blessing the sacrament. He explained his previous desire to serve a mission, but how he is too addicted to drugs to get back into the church now. We gave him our info so we can work with him.
 
I'm getting kicked off the computer, but we lost 3 investigators because I had a dream that they weren't in our area, so I checked the next morning, and they are across the street from our area. :( It was the worst week of numbers for us, but we had the opportunity again, to visit the temple lights 3 more times this week. Those were very spiritual times :)
 
I received several large packages and lots of letters this week. Thank you to everyone who sends me things. It helps me get a boost to keep going.
 
Love Elder Pilkington
 
PS Elder Holland is coming to speak to us in January. More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment